Colchester, VT 05439 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 05439: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
St Michaels College, VT 05439
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Chittenden County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.551, Longitude -73.18
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 05439 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 05439 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Vermont Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Vermont Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Vermont Address and get...
Colchester, VT 05439 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 05439 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 05439 is contained within ZIP Code 05452 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 05452 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Vermont Census Data Comparison Tool