Essex Junction, VT 05453 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 05453: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Essex Jct, VT 05453
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Chittenden County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.493, Longitude -73.082
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 129
- PO Box Addresses: 246
- Residential Addresses: 246
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Essex Junction, VT 05453 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 05453 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 05453 is contained within ZIP Code 05452 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 05452 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Essex Junction, VT
(1.4 miles W)
(4.1 miles E)
South Burlington, VT
(4.7 miles WSW)
(5.1 miles W)
(6.6 miles W)
(7.5 miles SE)
(10.2 miles N)
(10.6 miles SW)
(11.4 miles S)
(12.5 miles NNE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Butlers Corners, VT
(1.4 miles N)
Essex Center, VT
(1.9 miles NE)
North Williston, VT
(2.4 miles SE)
Pages Corner, VT
(3.1 miles N)
Tafts Corner, VT
(3.4 miles SSW)
Kirby Corner, VT
(3.4 miles SW)
(3.9 miles S)
(4.7 miles NW)
Bowman Corners, VT
(5.6 miles NNE)
Jericho Center, VT
(5.6 miles ESE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 05453
Use HTL Address Research for a Vermont Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Vermont Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.