Moscow, VT 05662 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 05662: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Lamoille County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.442, Longitude -72.717
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 16
- Residential Addresses: 16
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Moscow, VT 05662 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 05662 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 05662 is contained within ZIP Code 05672 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 05672 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
| Stowe, VT (2.4 miles NE) |
Waterbury, VT (7.5 miles SSW)
Worcester, VT (9.5 miles ESE)
Morrisville, VT (10.1 miles NE)
Hyde Park, VT (11.6 miles NNE)
| Johnson, VT (13.5 miles N) |
Richmond, VT (13.8 miles W)
Montpelier, VT (14.4 miles SSE)
Jericho, VT (14.5 miles WNW)
Jeffersonville, VT (15.1 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
| Moscow, VT (< 0.1 mile) |
Lower Village, VT (1.4 miles NE)
West Branch, VT (2.4 miles N)
Waterbury Center, VT (4.3 miles S)
Stowe Fork, VT (4.5 miles NNW)
| Colbyville, VT (6.4 miles S) |
Bolton Valley, VT (6.7 miles WSW)
Mill Village, VT (7.1 miles SSW)
North Duxbury, VT (8 miles SW)
Duxbury, VT (8.1 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 05662
Use HTL Address Research for a Vermont Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Vermont Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Vermont COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.