Beebe Plain, VT 05823 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 05823: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Orleans County
- Centroid: Latitude 45.005, Longitude -72.143
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 23
- PO Box Addresses: 97
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Beebe Plain, VT 05823 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 05823 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 05830 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 05830 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
| Derby Line, VT (1.9 miles E) |
Derby Center, VT (4.1 miles S)
Newport, VT (5.6 miles SSW)
Newport Center, VT (8.9 miles WSW)
Coventry, VT (11.4 miles SSW)
| North Troy, VT (12.5 miles W) |
Orleans, VT (13.8 miles SSW)
Troy, VT (14.5 miles WSW)
Irasburg, VT (15.5 miles SSW)
Barton, VT (17.9 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
| Beebe Plain, VT (< 0.1 mile) |
North Derby, VT (1.4 miles W)
Lake Park, VT (2.7 miles WSW)
Lindsay Beach, VT (3.4 miles SW)
Tice, VT (5.6 miles ESE)
| Holland, VT (7.4 miles ESE) |
West Charleston, VT (8.4 miles SSE)
Morgan, VT (9 miles SE)
Morgan Center, VT (10.4 miles SE)
Brownington Village, VT (12.2 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 05823
Use HTL Address Research for a Vermont Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Vermont Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Vermont COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.